State Director Member
The individual that has been given the responsibility for pupil transportation within the state or other recognized legal jurisdiction.
Supplier Council Member
Organizations or firms engaged in any of the following:
- Construction or manufacture of new school bus bodies and/or chassis.
- Manufacture/sales of materials/components used in the manufacture of new school buses.
- Manufacture/sales of materials/components used in the school transportation after market.
- Suppliers of professional services that support school transportation.
- Public and private pupil transportation providers.
- Members of the media that have an interest in school transportation.
State and National Associations Council - SNAC
State, national, and provincial associations involved in promoting school transportation safety and efficiency.
Individuals, or individuals representing organizations, with an interest in pupil transportation who are not eligible for membership in any other category. Individuals representing an organization that is already a member of the association can become associate members.